Friday, April 22, 2011

Homework

Dear Grade Sevens, 

This weekend you are expected to complete the 5W's and 1 H worksheet for Monday's class. I will be checking your homework and giving you a homework grade. I also expect you to keep the worksheet with you for your final portfolio. Please do your best work and complete the worksheet in full and complete sentences.

You will most likely be reading your literature circle book selections. Enjoy reading this weekend and I look forward to your literature circle discussions on Wednesday. 

This weekend, I will be correcting your Discussion Debriefing sheets and well as your Literature Circle Roles. I will hand them back to you on Monday. 

We all have a busy weekend. Make time for Earth Day celebrations in your own way on Saturday. 

Enjoy this weekend and Happy Earth Day.

Miss Patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment